LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition DVD-ROM
LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition DVD-ROM | ISO | 3.75 GBMirrors:
RapidGator | Extabit | Uploaded
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition
Now with the unique Longman Vocabulary Trainer
Fully updated for 2009, and with a brand-new, user-friendly design, this edition is full of exciting new features to help learners become fluent in English, including cutting-edge software to build vocabulary faster.
The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English provides the ultimate active learning tool – and is now available in a format to suit everyone. Whether in print, on DVD-ROM, online or via a PDA or mobile phone, you can access the best language support whenever and wherever you want – simply no other learners’ dictionary compares.
* 230,000 words, phrases and meanings – more than any other advanced learner’s dictionary
* 165,000 examples based on real, natural English from the Longman Corpus Network + an additional 1 million corpus examples on the DVD-ROM.
* Clear definitions written using only 2,000 common words.
* Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words + an additional 30,000 on the DVD-ROM.
* Over 65,000 collocations + an additional 82,000 on the DVD-ROM.
* The top 3,000 most frequent words in spoken and written English are highlighted to show which are the most important to know.
* NEW Integrated Collocations Dictionary. Over 65,000 collocations will improve students’ fluency.
* NEW Integrated Thesaurus. Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words will improve vocabulary range.
* NEW Register Notes focus on the differences between spoken and written English.
* Academic Word List highlighted.
* Grammar and warning notes ensure that students avoid common errors.
* NEW text design ensures students can find information fast.