AVG Internet Security 2013 13.0 Build 2890a6006 (x86/x64)
AVG Internet Security 2013 13.0 Build 2890a6006 (x86/x64) | 270MB
AVG Internet Security - a software package for comprehensive protection for your computer. Includes Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Spam, Firewall. This software package includes all the tools to protect your PC from dangerous objects. AVG Internet Security blocks the penetration of viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, etc. The package also protects against theft of personal information, and a module to deal with rootkits helps get rid of malicious processes, masking the virus. Protect your PC is functioning perfectly, and while working in the network is constantly checked both the boot and the messages that come through the Internet pagers. Also scanned the websites you visit, and if they pose a threat (a phishing or viruses), then access is blocked. There are anti-spam module, which will prevent receiving unwanted advertising mail, and firewall successfully protect against network attacks.
All the products included in the AVG Internet Security, you can customize to your liking, and, it is done in one window and virtually no problems.The main components of AVG Internet Security:
• Anti-Virus (Kaspersky)
Antivirus performs detection of viruses, worms and Trojans, as well as executable files and libraries in DLL, which can be potentially unwanted within the system. Anti-Virus also has an internal virus database.
• Anti-Spyware (antispyware)
Anti-Spyware protects your computer from all types of malware such as spyware that collects data from the computer, and advertising programs.
• Anti-Rootkit (Antirukit)
Anti-Rootkit scans for dangerous rootkits hidden in applications, disks, or the DLL. A rootkit is a package of malware that allows an attacker to gain access to the level of administration or to the entire network.
• Firewall (firewall)
Firewall defines rules to protect your computer from external attacks, mainly from the Internet, and managed (allow / restrict) connections on each network port. If the Firewall detects intrusion attempts, immediately blocks its components and does not allow an attacker to gain access to the computer.
• Anti-Spam (Spam)
Anti-Spam checks all incoming email. mail and notes unwanted messages as spam. The component uses several methods of analysis, ensuring the highest possible level of protection.
• LinkScanner (scanner links)
Includes LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield and Search-Shield. Active Surf-Shield prevents accidental contamination from unwanted automatic downloads and other exploits, but also checks the security of visited web pages. Search-Shield works with search services, Google, Yahoo, Bing and others to provide opinions on the safety of all search results in real time.
• E-mail Scanner (Scanner e-mail)
E-mail Scanner checks incoming and outgoing email messages. mail using plug-ins designed for the most ubiquitous e-mail clients. When a virus is detected moving in the repository of viruses.
• Identity Protection
Identity Protection provides continuous protection of digital data from new and unknown threats. Identity Protection adds signatures based on the protection of AVG Internet Security by tracking the behavior of programs on your computer and automatic locking action, which can lead to identity theft and do not require renewal.
• Web Shield
Web Shield protects your computer from accidentally downloaded an infected file or infected files, obtained by instant messaging.
• Resident Shield
Resident Shield scans files when they are copied, opened or saved. When a threat is detected prevents its activation. Also component provides important protection for the system areas of your computer.
• System Tools
System Tools advanced settings for advanced users - contain information about processes, network connections, automatically starting applications, Internet Explorer extensions and Layered service on the computer.AVG 2013 is even faster, easier to use, and protects like never before:
• Significant progress in speeding up scan - faster by 50%
• There are several new options to define exceptions for scanning files.
• Added "cloud" scanning technology, verification of running applications (whitelisting), and anti-phishing protection.
• ID protection has been fully integrated into the product.
• Completely redesigned firewall, lists of "trust" technology protection of personal data.
• Advanced game mode.
• Improved monitoring and reporting of errors during the upgrade.
• Update the user interface, improved navigation.
• Ability to assign sounds to certain events (the scanning began, the threat found, etc.).
• Fast installation on your PC.
• Other internal improvements.
AVG Anti-Virus engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of malicious code. AVG certified by independent certification companies such as: VB100%, ICSA, West Coast Labs, Checkmark and other AVG products protect more than 80 million PC users around the world.AVG scans in real time:
• All files including documents, photos, music and applications
• E-mails (all major email programs)
• Instant messaging and P2P communications
• Files and online transactions such as shopping and banking
• Search results and any other web-linksNew Features in Version 2013:
* Improved scanning using enhanced scanning algorithms for faster scanning.
* Improved compatibility with a detected 3rd party Firewall.
* Refined threshold for browser memory consumption.
* Boot accelerator optimizes time needed for boot up.
* Fresh and new user interface for easier navigation and better user experience.
* AVG 2013 is fully compatible with Windows 8.
Fixes & Impmrovments
* Anti-Rootkit: Improved reporting of corrupted sections.
* Anti-Spam: Improved configuration of all Anti-Spam components.
* DNT: Fixed crash in urlmon.dll in Windows 8.
* General: Alert Manager component has been removed.
* General: Update selection dialog has been removed.
* General: System Tools component has been removed.
* Outlook Addin: Fixed possible freeze and compatibility issue with Kerio Outlook Connector.
* Safe Surf: Fixed issue with upload speed while Safe Surf is running.
* Safe Surf: Fixed issue with occasional crash when analyzing *. Swf content.
* Scheduler: Only one scheduled scan can be running at the same time.
* Setup: Driver installation logging has been extended to provide enhanced information.
* Setup: Search Shield component will not be installed by default, but only after having been selected for installation.
* Update: Fixed problem with rollback of failed update.